Friday, March 22, 2013

My very own website - thanks to Tyler Moore


I finally built and launched my website thanks to Tyler Moore.

I’d built all the content last year, but was struggling with how to proceed.

After much research on various approaches - for non techos like me -  I selected WordPress as a hopefully, easy starting point.

I’ve generally found YouTube a great resource for how-to-do-it demos and I wasn’t disappointed this time.

The second YouTube I found was perfect.

Prolific 'YouTuber', Mr Tyler Moore has created an excellent step-by-step guide (about 60 minutes) for Wordpress newbies. It was exactly what I was after. Two days later and I am up and running.

Have a look at my new website here www.markfowler.co.nz

Tyler Moore’s YouTube is here



Thank you Tyler

1 comment:

Green Technology Companies said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!